Sunday 14 December 2008

Around Surabaya in One Day

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Introduction



Last night, when I opened my journal, I remember about my friend, Ahmed Mursyid. He is Malaysian. During my last time at Surabaya, he with me had a journey(actually not a journey, its just hanging out), that is known with: Around Surabaya in One Day (The idea of the title is inspired by "Around the world in 80 Days"). Before I explain more about this journey, I'm going to explain that I think there is two type of hanging out, first, the useful one, and the second, is the useless one. Useful "Hang out" is when you go someplace, then you look at the world, then you think. Then you embrace Allah, because of His creation. And the useless hang out, is when you hang out with your girl friend (in Haram Relationship), and smoke, and get drunk, etc...

Now back to our main topic:

Around Surabaya in One Day

I'm sorry if you think I'm going to explain the detail of my journey with Ahmed Murshid, I'll never publish my private story in this or any other blog. What I'll explain is about the knowledge that I've gain from that journey.

1. He who didn't budget their money when going out is usually extravagant

Believe me, that it is a hundred percent accurate. People that didn't budget their money when going out is usually extravagant. Why? because they don't make any limit for their money. Once it collapse, they'll say, "Oh my God!!!".

2. Human like to do bad things in the dark place

That is why, I suggest you to avoid dark and silent place, and if you really must to go to that place, go with someone who you can trust. My experience teach me so, so believe me. beside that, avoid yourself from the dark, because maybe you want to do bad things there, while we are not suppose to do bad things. Keep Remembering that, Allah Know all what you do.

3. A Muslim, will not fall in the same mistake twice

After you read my post today, (if you're a good learner) you'll learn something new. And that "something" is suppose to guide you to-not-to do that kind of mistake. When you did do it, you are suppose to know that you are asked to ask forgiveness from Allah.

Actually There is more lesson that I learned from that day (October 22nd, 2008), but the most important among them is these three subject. If Ahmed Mursyid read this, I know, that he will smile.

May peace always be upon our prophet, Muhammad, his Friends, and All Muslim that follow his path until the judgment day. Wallahu A'alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment