Tuesday 21 April 2009

Jesus in Islam

In The Name of Allah

I should Warn you that this video is a long video. It is a nice video to think about.



I think the major subject in this video, as we all know, is no longer about existence of God. Like it or not, science have to accept the existence of God. In this day, the question is: WHO IS THE GOD?

For approximately 1400 years, Moslems and Christians have been in debate. The main character in all that debate is one man, A Prophet of Moslems, and A God of Christians, Jesus.

I want to discuss about one of the most fundamental things in Christianity; Is Jesus Really Crucified?

There is two possibilities:

1) He did not Crucified.
2) He is Crucified.

I will leave you to think about this two possibilities. I've made crucifixion of Jesus easier to think about. I will explain this, believe me, I've known the answer which will converts every single Christian to Islam. Insya-Allah...

May peace always be Upon Our last prophet, Muhammad, his family, friends, and he who follow his path...

No comments:

Post a Comment